Free Free
Tuesday, February 26, 2008 // 0 replies
9:58 PM


set me free
I wanna be free
I believe you set me free

free.... I wanna be free
free.... I wanna be free

Yeh! Don't let him make you dance to his tune
but I believe you
Yeh! beat time to the music
I wish I could be set free

Toumei na anata no omoi ga kirei ni sasaru itai kurai
Tomannai kokoro no AISOREESHON yurashite suimen mitai ni

be free
I wanna be free
set me free
I wanna be free
I believe you set me free

I wanna be free I wanna be free

Aimai na atashi no omoi ga kirei ni nagare ochiru
Waraenai namida no FANDEESHON yurashite suimen mitai ni

be free
I wanna be free
set me free
I wanna be free

be free
I wanna be free
set me free
I wanna be free
I believe you set me free

I wanna be free I wanna be free......

I'm trying to take a diverse interest in Japanese music, so I've decided to switch to Ami Suzuki for today. It's an addictive techno song that has a nice tune to it, so it'll be on the playlist for now. Nice video eh?

Oh yeah, I started reading Bowling King today. It's a really cute comic with hilarious antics, and has softcore ecchi here and there. Highly recommended for those who like sport mangas.



There's more. We had two tests in class today, English and AMath. I'd be lying if I said that the AMath paper was easy. I had expected questions from the textbook to appear, in which case I would have gotten 25 marks worth of free food. The actual test was shocking. I have just one thing to say. I got a B4 in art during primary school, but I understand the basic concepts of using a ruler to draw accurate diagrams. I am also well-versed in the law of proportions, such as the magical three proportions. The ideal one would be 36-24.5-36.5, but I'm unconvinced that it will appear before me. The mind can be perverted, but it DOES know how to connect lines to each other, at the very least.

I think I screwed up the English essay for the common test. I chose question 3, boredom, simply because 1 and 2 were too dry and noobish, and 4 failed to conform with my ideals. I wrote about this really sexy Japanese girl whose intelligence puts even the most hardcore China scholar to shame. She was too owning, and as a result felt bored. Okay, let's try a different approach, since structured sentences are a hassle to form.

Imba girl is bored -> becomes prostitute

I'm highly skeptical that this will work, unless Mohan doesn't get my point. Wait, I feel better already.

I learned another Japanese word, chotto mata. It means "wait" woohoo~

Labels:


thisblog ;

open since some obscure date
currently addicted to ecchi

theauthor ;

Yui
16
4th May
Music, manga and backdooring are life's essentials.

tagboard ;




J-pop reviews ;

Beyond the Sea
links ;

baochuan| chinyee| eugene| felicia| leongying| songleng| terie| wanzhen| yanchin| yeni| yingzhi| yuncheng|
media ;



credits ;

layout: ikki|paradise
images: flickr|last.fm
codes&help: w3 |blogskins