Desire Climax, and then some
Thursday, January 31, 2008 // 0 replies
9:46 PM


A page from the Desire Climax manga. I'm regarding this as a prelude to School Rumble, the next manga which I shall embark on soon. Oh my, shoujo is way better than ecchi.



Someone drew this on my table. There was a whole bunch of Hi!s and Hie!s and whatnot to the right of this. Dang it. Jem told me only one person could have left this behind. Hmm?

Oh well, back to manga.

Labels:


thisblog ;

open since some obscure date
currently addicted to ecchi

theauthor ;

Yui
16
4th May
Music, manga and backdooring are life's essentials.

tagboard ;




J-pop reviews ;

Beyond the Sea
links ;

baochuan| chinyee| eugene| felicia| leongying| songleng| terie| wanzhen| yanchin| yeni| yingzhi| yuncheng|
media ;



credits ;

layout: ikki|paradise
images: flickr|last.fm
codes&help: w3 |blogskins