Two Days of Sheer Oblivion
Friday, October 12, 2007 // 0 replies
6:29 PM
Okay, let's start from Thursday.

So, Thursday was mostly spent at home on the computer. Rumbling and more rumbling. It got a little boring later, so I decided to go for the Energy Saving Course instead. A breath of fresh air does everybody good right? Bad choice. I fell asleep in the cozy little room they had set aside for the lesson, and the instructor was apparently not happy at all. So, now I have to calculate my the electricity usage of my house. Geegee.

Went to watch Balls of Fury at Orchard Cineleisure after that. It was quite funny, worth the money on a Thursday night I guess, which is $7.50. The same can't be said for the exorbitant price on weekends, so Princess might be the one haven for those with tight pockets. You might get extra company such as cockroaches and banglas with lecherous intentions though, so beware. Anyway, the show was short. Started at 6.10, ended at 7.40. That's inclusive of commercials. Do the math, and you'll find that the movie only lasted about 80 minutes.

Went home after that to rumble, and my LAN shop was raided in the middle of the night by the relevant authorities known as the police force(I'm using analogies here again). I was happily playing, when suddenly the lights went off(oh no!). My computer screen went blank a few moments later, and I realised the police had cut power to my house! My computer was lagging all the way the next day, dang it.

Got back some papers anyway, namely Chinese, History and AMath. I was rather suprised at my Chinese results, since I thought I would at least get an 80 on it(just kidding=o). I barely scraped through actually, which is good since this paper was quite hard. AMath was expected, 33/80. History was a pleasant kick in the head though. It appears that relentless spamming of facts gets the marks any old day. The poor CA marks, which is derived from me not handing up assignments punctually, pulled it down one grade(damn it!). The warmth of the PSP kept me cheery though. 4 people playing over Wi-Fi really does drain the battery fast, so bringing a charger might not be such a bad idea after all.

Read if you play Dota
Went home to rumble. There's this guy who joined the rumbling recently. His Bnet name is Tenghui, so his real life name should be Tenghui as well? The guy from 2a last year, you know? I got a little torked off after he kept disconnecting in the middle of games, and it did not help matters that he maphacks in every game he plays. This enables him to be the first to run, yet this bugger never warns his lane-mate about ambushes, and mostly results in the death of the lane-mate, which was coincidentally me. The hypocrite said he had no health and had to run. 300/600 life(somewhere there), full mana on a Medusa and he didn't even bother to let off a Chain or two. I'd much rather have Rectiple thanks very much.

Don't you just like pasting song lyrics into your post? It takes up a hell lot of space, so the number of words I have to produce on my own are kept to the barest minimum.

I still don’t have the reason
And you don’t have the time
And it really makes me wonder
If I ever gave a **** about you

Give me something to believe in
Cause I don’t believe in you anymore
Anymore
I wonder if it even makes a difference to try
(Yeah)
So this is goodbye

Goddamn my spinning head
Decisions that made my bed
Now I must lay in it
And deal with things I left unsaid

I want to dive into you
Forget what you’re going through
I get behind, make your move
Forget about the truth

I still don’t have the reason
And you don’t have the time
And it really makes me wonder
If I ever gave a **** about you

Give me something to believe in
Cause I don’t believe in you anymore
Anymore
I wonder if it even makes a difference,
It even makes a difference to try

And you talk about how you're feeling
But I don’t believe it’s true anymore
Anymore
I wonder if it even makes a difference to cry
(Oh no)
So this is goodbye

I’ve been here before
One day a week
And it won’t hurt anymore

You caught me in a lie
I have no alibi
The words you say don't have a meaning
Cause

I still don’t have the reason
And you don’t have the time
And it really makes me wonder
If I ever gave a **** about you
And I...and so this is goodbye


Give me something to believe in
Cause I don’t believe in you anymore
Anymore
I wonder if it even makes a difference,
It even makes a difference to try

And you talk about how you're feeling
But I don’t believe it’s true anymore
Anymore
I wonder if it even makes a difference to cry
(Oh no)
So this is goodbye

So this is goodbye, yeah (x 3)
(Oh no)

Labels:


thisblog ;

open since some obscure date
currently addicted to ecchi

theauthor ;

Yui
16
4th May
Music, manga and backdooring are life's essentials.

tagboard ;




J-pop reviews ;

Beyond the Sea
links ;

baochuan| chinyee| eugene| felicia| leongying| songleng| terie| wanzhen| yanchin| yeni| yingzhi| yuncheng|
media ;



credits ;

layout: ikki|paradise
images: flickr|last.fm
codes&help: w3 |blogskins