Expressions
Sunday, October 21, 2007 // 0 replies
10:54 AM


Emo kid strikes back.



Emo kid grows taller, gets a yellowish skin shade, dyes hair black and picks up Chinese. Check out the ninja mask too.



Another video on him. I think it's from this Corner with Love TVB serial. It's TVB right? I don't have cable so I wouldn't know. I got pretty much addicted to the song though, replaying it for around seven or eight times. Feels soothing, in a way.

Something is wrong. I've been watching ungodly amounts of Romantic Princess lately. Youtube it and you should be able to locate a few subbed episodes. For some reason, it has replaced anime as the top position of my viewing list.

I dug up some pictures from my phone, which I have not been using much since I got my mp3 player. The PSP has contributed largely to this cause too. Obviously, a dedicated player pwns a integrated one any day, and the games you can find on the PSP makes the mobile games on the handphone look like some 8-bit console program. Think of it in aviation terms as SIA vs Tiger Airways and you're set.

Anyway, the pictures.

Hey what the hell? Blogger's photo uploading service crashed. Oh well, you can never have too much of a good thing, so later it shall be. Or is it the other way around? I am just too lazy to subscribe for a Photobucket or even a Flickr account, since I have heard that those services just don't work.

Let's just forget about this.

Vroom.

Cheer up.

Anyway, I was browsing through blogs and I found these two tags for you guys to humour yourselves with. Take a gander.

# REsim- Says:
October 19, 2007 at 11:09 pm
oh my u never include that i pwned u in boxing too =P

# .|ncEnDiA Says:
October 20, 2007 at 12:04 pm
Suspicious object posting above me who incidentally has a penchant for something fangy.

I can't think of anything else, so that's all for now.

Labels:


thisblog ;

open since some obscure date
currently addicted to ecchi

theauthor ;

Yui
16
4th May
Music, manga and backdooring are life's essentials.

tagboard ;




J-pop reviews ;

Beyond the Sea
links ;

baochuan| chinyee| eugene| felicia| leongying| songleng| terie| wanzhen| yanchin| yeni| yingzhi| yuncheng|
media ;



credits ;

layout: ikki|paradise
images: flickr|last.fm
codes&help: w3 |blogskins