Follow-up
Saturday, September 22, 2007 // 0 replies
12:04 AM


Stuff done using Paint, the noob-friendly photo editor.

On a sidenote, I wonder who Shang Ko is. Rumours about the supposed brother of Shang Bo have been spread far and wide. In fact, he's sitting on my lists of contacts now, unable to harass me since I have long blocked him. To think "Shang Ko" actually thought I was of female gender when he first added me. An invitation to the DHL balloon was instantly met with a click on the block key, however. Some 18 Dragons' Shang Ko, you know.

By the way, I think my A-Math owns now.

Labels:


thisblog ;

open since some obscure date
currently addicted to ecchi

theauthor ;

Yui
16
4th May
Music, manga and backdooring are life's essentials.

tagboard ;




J-pop reviews ;

Beyond the Sea
links ;

baochuan| chinyee| eugene| felicia| leongying| songleng| terie| wanzhen| yanchin| yeni| yingzhi| yuncheng|
media ;



credits ;

layout: ikki|paradise
images: flickr|last.fm
codes&help: w3 |blogskins