Chiongster
Saturday, September 29, 2007 // 0 replies
9:10 PM
Due to a late start in revising, I have resorted to the last studying technique known to mankind.

Speed Reading.

Speed reading involves spending less than 2 minute average on a page, yet being able to recite the whole page without looking at it.

Owning.

And tiring too.

It just makes your heart beat faster every time.

Imagine having this feeling for the next 3 or 4 days.

I wonder if I can cope.

Yet something tells me I should be able to manage.

Hidden motives to do well for the exams I guess.

Oh well, time to continue on.

By the way, this is what I have finished.

In 2 Days,

Half of AMath and whole of Geography

Can I make it in time?

Of course.

thisblog ;

open since some obscure date
currently addicted to ecchi

theauthor ;

Yui
16
4th May
Music, manga and backdooring are life's essentials.

tagboard ;




J-pop reviews ;

Beyond the Sea
links ;

baochuan| chinyee| eugene| felicia| leongying| songleng| terie| wanzhen| yanchin| yeni| yingzhi| yuncheng|
media ;



credits ;

layout: ikki|paradise
images: flickr|last.fm
codes&help: w3 |blogskins